- Customer Care
- Charter flights
- In-flight magazine In Time
- Public relations
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to your questions can in most cases be found on our web site.
- Real time arrivals/departures at Tallinn Airport and flight schedule.
- Estonian Air ticket offices in Estonia and countries of destination.
- How can I get an invoice for the tickets I bought?
- Ticket prices and price rules.
- My ticket information.
- Hand baggage, checked-in baggage and charges for overweight baggage
- Bicycles and skiing, surfing, golf, diving and fishing equipment
- Prohibited items and substances
- Travelling with pets (conditions and prices by route)
Purchasing and returning tickets
- Ticket refund application.
- Information notice about booking flights, paying for tickets and being on the plane.
Late booking can be made via our website no later than 4-19 hours prior to scheduled departure.
Tickets can be bought from 9 am until 3 pm for flights that depart at least 4 hours from the moment of purchase.
Tickets can be bought from 3 pm until 9 am for flights that depart from 10 am, but the departure time of the flight must not be less than 4 hours from the moment of purchase.
In case you do not receive a letter of confirmation please:
- check that the confirmation did not go into your junk mail folder;
- wait a little – sometimes it takes some time for the confirmation to arrive;
- contact us – you may have made a mistake when entering your e-mail address.
In case you did not find an answer to your question please contact our Customer Care. Call 16 101 (price 1.50 EUR, plus local operator charges) in Estonia and +372 640 1162.